Sonos (Nasdaq: SONO) announced its new speaker, Sonos Ray, that expands its home cinema line-up for customers in the Baltics.
The brand debuted Sonos Ray, a compact soundbar with impressive sound for its size, the brand’s newest speaker delivers great sound that helps you play more, hear more, and feel more. Ray is available to purchase from Display Me for “euro price”
“Homes have become movie theatres, fitness studios, gaming hubs and so much more, all supported by a streaming era that is no longer exclusive to just TV, music, and film,”said Patrick Spence, CEO of Sonos.
“Ray makes it easier than ever to enhance those listening experiences, thanks to its smaller size and impressive sound.”
Blockbuster Sound from Sonos Ray
Ray raises the bar for at-home entertainment with new acoustic innovations that deliver balanced sound, crisp dialogue and solid bass.
● Room-Filling Sound: Custom-designed waveguides project sound from wall to wall, and advanced processing accurately positions elements throughout your room so you feel like you’re at the centre of the story.
● Precisely Balanced: A new bass reflex system with a proprietary design delivers thrilling lows with perfectly weighted bass, while custom acoustics precisely harmonise mid and high-range frequencies.
● Tuned to Perfection: Like all Sonos speakers, Ray was tuned with the input of the Sonos Soundboard, a collection of leaders across music, film and more. Users can also fine tune the sound even further with Trueplay, to create the ideal listening experience for any room.
● Enhanced Listening: Sonos’ Speech Enhancement ensures even greater clarity, so you never miss a word, while Night Sound reduces the intensity of loud effects so you don’t disturb anyone else at home.
● Compact Design: Whether you’re placing it on your media stand or tucking it inside a credenza, Ray’s understated and impressively compact design blends into any space.
● Sustainable Sound: Ray also features our most sustainable design packaging to date, with a gift box and protective cushions that are 100% recycled paper.