Attracting an Estonian woman starts in much the same way as attracting any woman.
She needs to find you interesting, confident, so comfortable in your own skin it hurts, and funny.
In fact, given the somewhat reserved nature of Estonian people and their propensity to be cold with strangers until they’ve got to know them, this makes humour and “breaking the ice” all the more important. However, since Estonians are quiet by nature and averse to brashness, your humour needs to be very subtle but still just as effective.
Don’t be fooled by an Estonian woman’s tough exterior or serious demeanour. It’s really a mask waiting to be taken off.
Being short on words, wary of strangers and “straight” is probably hardwired into their DNA as all Estonians are like this. Although they appear this way outwardly, this is not necessarily how they are with those in their intimate circle.
Once you crack that exterior and find the gem that lies within, you’ll never want to let it go.
Estonian women are unique
They are beautiful inside and out Paris escort and it slowly shines through the more you get to know them.
They will, in time, exude the loveliness that comes so naturally to them.
To win the heart of an Estonian woman is to know what she values.
The longevity of your relationship will be determined by whether your values are in line with hers. To help our readers, we started preparing a list upto 20 questions first, but later we narrow that down to 7 valuable points you should be aware of when meeting an Estonians women.
Here are some points for you to be aware of:
- Family comes first to all Estonians although family life is closed to strangers. It’s common for daughters to take care their parents when they reach the later years of their lives; it’s considered a mark of respect for her own upbringing. Extended family is also important to an Estonian woman. Nieces, nephews etc are often treated in the same manner as if she were caring for her own children. An Estonian woman sees her family as one big unit rather than separate branches. If you respect her family, you respect her.
- Estonian woman like men who are good with their hands. Whether it’s creating things or knowing how to fix things, she will be impressed.
- All Estonians love nature. So if you want to plan a romantic getaway, do it with Mother’s Nature’s landscape around you. You will always receive an appreciative smile if you present your loved one with a bouquet of wild flowers.
- Estonians are not known for their humour but they do enjoy a good laugh. It’s hard not to stir embers in a woman’s heart if you make her laugh.
- Estonian women like making homemade things so if you give her something you made yourself, she will be touched and it will bring a smile to her face.
- Be honest, thoughtful and genuine. An Estonian woman has a knack for detecting “put on” or unnatural behaviour. If you want her to love you for you, then you must be yourself.
- Traditions are very important to Estonian women. After being occupied by foreign forces for centuries, keeping up traditions is what enabled the Estonian culture and language to survive. It’s very dear to them. So celebrating occasions such as Christmas, birthdays, different festival s etc which means spending time with family and friends and cooking up a feast is what they enjoy doing the most.
Estonian women often ridicule their men for letting themselves go and having poor social skills. Don’t let yourself be one of these men.
If you’ve hurt an Estonian woman, let her down or created a problem that need not be in your relationship then you will need to do whatever it takes to repair the damage.
Experts say it takes five good experiences to neutralise the memory of a bad one so you must do this.
If you want to put things right between you, she must see the effort you are prepared to make in order to get the relationship back on track again.
If she loves you, she’ll be willing to forgive you but she must feel loved first to enable this to happen.
We all make mistakes, especially when we make poor choices in the heat of the moment, don’t get all the facts first or act in fear. Once you identify where you went wrong you can then rectify the situation and restore the balance
Remember, an Estonian woman will always appreciate sincere efforts and honest words that come from the heart.
Grand gestures may be required if repairing the damage of a major error. The degree in which you put yourself out to please her will show her how sorry you are. The most important thing to bear in mind however is that your actions should always match your words. This is of utmost importance.
by Tatiana Lestal